As a handmade business owner this is YOUR weekend! Who cares about "Black Friday" and the extremely long lines full of crazy people. Your day is Saturday. But are you ready?
Take advantage of this huge opportunity to make some awesome sales. It's not too late to get in on the action. Here are some tips to make it super successful:
- Grab those new leads-when someone visits your shop or buys something, make sure you get their name and email. Building your email list is key. Need some help in this area? No prob. Head on over here and I'll show you how to
- Update your social platforms-create new banners for all of your accounts (make sure they're the same) that shout out your Saturday promo. This is free advertising space! Make good use out of this on every single site you and your dream shopper hang out on.
- Celebrate and support each other-it is so important to hold each other up. When you surround yourself with like minded people, there is so much opportunity to learn and grow your business.
- Use these hashtags #smallbizsat #shopsmall #smallbusinesssaturday
- Promote yourself-put your business out there! Make it known that you have the best stuff and you're the best girl to do business with. People love handmade items and businesses, they just need to know where the heck you are!
Want to be apart of my new Facebook group, Create Business Mavens? If you're looking to glossy up your handmade business then you better come on over!